DURABALE Round Bale Feeder 2M with Roof
4 Segment Large Poly Round Bale Feeder - Durabale
2000mm diameter x 1545mm high
The Round Bale Feeder is an extremely sturdy feeder consisting of 4 quarters and optional roof which are latched together with 8 heavy duty galvanised lynch pins. Each wall Quarter is moulded individually, resulting in a double skin wall section with central air space which in turn reduces radiant heat onto bale and has a contoured profile with an excellent strength.
The “Z-shaped” truss reduces wastage by 30% compared to the other designs on the market. Stock twist head before backing out therefore feed falls inside the feeder, not outside, with the lower apron further contributing to huge waste savings and contamination.
- Shock and UV resistant polymer
- Can be used in conjunction with bale nets if desired
- “Z-shaped” truss, save 30% waste
- Enclosed lower half, further waste reduction
- High quality stock friendly design, no sharp edges
- Optional roof, protects hay from moisture, rain and mould damage
- Will never rust
- Easy to open segment and drag around new bale
- Light enough for one man or woman to assemble, disassemble or load on ute
- Heavy enough to not blow away or get pushed around by animals
- Built to handle the Australian conditions and harsh animal treatment
- Adjustable sizes- Roof fits both options below
- - 3 segments will fit 1.2m round bales
- - 4 Segments ( standard) will fit 2m round bales
- UV Guaranteed
- Colours available, custom made to order
- No floor, place your bale on bricks to preserve from rising damp allowing airflow and reducing mold and fungi risk.
A buy you will never regret, it WILL pay itself off quickly through waste savings